JMCC Learning Management System (LMS) Services
- JMCC can convert your company-specific course content into state-of-the-art online learning utilizing our Course Development Team. We are experts in converting a course syllabus or Powerpoint presentation into a dynamic interactive online learning event.
- JMCC can build online learning content from scratch for just about any subject. We have many content developers on staff that are Subject Matter Experts (SME) on a wide variety of aviation subjects including airframe and powerplant systems, avionics, FARs, and operator policy and procedures. One of our specialties is developing complete Basic Indoc training courses that eliminate classroom training and get newly hired employees working productively in a very short time. We can also provide the provision for employees to test out of training courses they already familiar with.
Learning Management System
- Definition – A learning management system (LMS) is a software application or Web-based technology that administers e-learning, instructor-led, and blended learning courses and keeps track of student progress. It provides record keeping and reporting features that can be customized to a company or individual.
- Customizable LMS – JMCC can provide you with a company branded, customizable Learning Management System on which you can host your own training content and keep track of training records. Historic employee training records can be imported for individual employees. You choose the URL from which your LMS will be accessed. JMCC can administer your company LMS for you, or train you how to administer it yourself.
- Content Hosting – JMCC can host your individual courses on our LMS and provide training records for those courses.
- Technical Support – JMCC also provides technical support and training for a number of different Learning Management Systems. These include Inquisiq, Adobe Connect, and Pelesys.